"Our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become."

Friday, November 9, 2012

Things I'm Bad At...

In life I feel like more often than not, people don't like to own up to the things they are bad at. I mean who would want to point out their flaws? That's no fun. But I've come to learn once you have accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you. Since living down in Albany most of you have known that I have spent a lot of my time figuring out who am I as an individual. A part of that process includes finding out what I'm bad at and coming to terms with my insecurities. As individuals we all have flaws and insecurities. Sometimes even though we think badly of them, they might be odd little quirks that other people find intriguing. So here is my list of things I'm bad at, insecurities, and just random stuff that I do.

 

1.) I can't pluck my own eyebrows. I'm down right horrible at it, so I wax em and just let them go until my next waxing.
 
2.) I suck at doing make up, that's why I always stick to one look.
 
3.) I don't like to eat in front of people. It really bothers me.
 
4.) I am the biggest procrastinator EVER. Like right now...I should be doing homework.
 
5.) I'm horrible about texting people back...Not as bad now that I have moved.
 
6.) I can't eat in the dark. There has to be light.

7.) Flirting...Haha yeah that is a complete joke!

8.) I'm naturally very clumsy, which end up making for lovely stories.

9.) The only time I am on time is for work.

10.) Loading the dishwasher efficiently(according to my mother ;))

11.) I'm not very athletic which being clumsy comes into play on that.

12.) I can't swallow pills unless they are cut up SUPER small.
 
 
 
 
There's a lot more...I will probably think of them as I do them. But hopefully that makes you guys feel a little bit better about yourselves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment