"Our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become."

Monday, November 19, 2012

Woman highs...

Everyone experiences natural highs every now and again. I've had quite a few of them lately, but I didn't really notice how gender specific they were until I started really thinking about them. So here are a few of what I call "Woman Highs" that a guy will just never understand...

1.) Freshly painted nails, this is especially true if you can't wear nail polish at work or you are a recovered nail biter!
2.) Freshly waxed eyebrows! Slight pain is so worth it!
3.) The feeling of freshly shaved legs on sheets, clean warm sheets make it even better!
4.) Just cut hair!
5.) New clothes! And yes we have to re-try them on as soon as we get home too!
6.) New make up looks
7.) Weight loss, such an amazing high
8.) A great night out with a guy, you will have a smile the rest of the night, maybe the next day too!
9.) A freshly cleaned kitchen
10.) Successfully cooking/baking a bad ass recipe
11.) Matching bra and underwear, yes we will stand in front of a mirror and admire our matching undergarments
11.) Warmth of a tanning bed
12.) Bear hugs from our favorite men
13.) The scenes in romance movies that just make our hearts melt
14.) Taking your bra off at the end of the day
15.) Pedicures
16.) Hearing the perfect song when you are feeling ultra sexy and you just can't help but dance and strut
 
 
 
On a different note, tomorrow I will be home!!!! Yay!! I'm so unbelievably excited!!! I've been doing laundry and packing all night. It's funny I'm only going to be home for about 5 days, but I swear I'm packing for a month. You just never know what you are going to need! I can't wait to see all my friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment