"Our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become."

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Surrounded by greatness...

In life you have people come in and out of your life, some are permanent, some are temporary, but they all help you become the person you are. Tonight I watched my best friend over a live stream open her mission call. Something that she dreamed of and is finally coming true, something that she will truly succeed in without a doubt. Even though I am so sad to watch my best friend of eight years leave to another country, then another state and knowing that I will only be able to communicate via letters, I am still so unbelievably happy, excited, and proud of her. I love you Jo! Go do great in the world and spread your faith and love where they need it!







I have recently also been taken in by a good friend of mines family down here in Albany and they have become like my own. They have done so much for me and words will never be able to express my gratitude to them! They have introduced me into a new church and restored my faith, they have invited me in to their weekly "Duck Dynasty" nights, had me for Easter supper when I was here away from my family, Shelby has always been there for me, they all have treated me as if I was one of their own! They are truly loving, kind souls and I am so thankful for Shelby, Eric, Sue, Dean, and Colton! I am so blessed!

I am surrounded by so much greatness in my life, for that I am so grateful. I am so grateful that Papa Murphy's has brought me so many wonderful significant relationships into my life. I am thankful for the life long friends that I have and I can't wait to see the greatness Jordan brings to others lives as she has done and continues to do to mine.

1 comment: